From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Hermann Kienlein
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:06 PM
To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Efw-user] Endian with XEN

Hi, and thanks for answer,
but install from scratch?

If I be not so wrong I think that for Xen I must have a
kernel and a
image as file or lvm-volume.
So install from scratch is for me to compile by myself, but
without
a running xen instance, how to build from scratch? Or is
there any
docu about to do this?

compdoc wrote:
 > Might be easier to just install from scratch on the xen
box.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Hermann Kienlein