Hi

same issue
i tried this but not work.
vpn(poptop) work correctly, because when i use via my router, it
works.
but in endian i set
>> I have added port 1723 to the port forwarding rules.  -tcp
>> I have added GRE to the port forwarding rules.
outgoing rule:  GREEN ANY ALOW

on the vpn server log showed gre protocol error, my client received
619.

any tipps?

if not works not a big problem, because i want only use for few
weeks while we will switched to openvpn.
pptp vpn out of date, and less security so i dont use :)

Z.