This si what i am trying to accomplish, I have a blue DMZ zone that I would
like certain roadwarriors to connect to but also have users that I have
connecting to the green lan, is there a way to push different routes/IP's to
different clients.  I have been reading and trying different options, looks
like i can push the blue routes but the client still receives the default
address scheme from the pool, is there anyway to just push a blue address
and zone to a vpn client.  Thanks in advace, btw using 2.1.2c.