hello,

we have an internal mail server 10.2.1.2/16 sitting in the orange zone. this
server is working as open relay for the internal clients 10.3.0.0/16 because
the clients are often sending emails in the name of our customers.
The mail server is configured to allow relay from the internal network but
not from external also not from the firewall 10.2.1.1 10.1.1.1 10.3.1.1 but
the problem is the if the client is sending the the mail to the mail server
10.2.1.2 the firewall gets the packets and rewrite the source adress to
10.2.1.1 so the mail server is not accepting the relay and drops the mail.

our problem is that all incoming mail have the ip 10.2.1.1 as the source
adress not matter if they come from outside or inside to the mail server.

Note beside. the SMTP Proxy is disabled. and i created a nat enty like this:
uplink any-->port:25 -->10.2.1.2

how can I configure the firewall so it will forward the packets form the
internal network without rewriting them?

greetings