Igor Mikolic-Torreira wrote:
> Mike Tremaine wrote:
>> You'll also want to edit the clamd.conf.tmpl file because there are
>> changes in clamav 0.93+ [this are included in the efw-clamav package
>> BUT this might not be a good thing to install on 2.1+ systems. Sorry
>> but I never moved beyond 2.0, I'm hoping 2.2 is easier to build a
>> development box for.
>
> Mike,
>
> I haven't had a chance to look at clamav 0.93, but why isn't
> it a good thing to install 0.93 on 2.1+ systems?
>
> I've deployed your other clamav and related updates without
> any problems on EFW 2.1.2.

I was specifically talking about the efw-clamav package and only because
I'm not sure what other changes were in /etc/clamav/ between 2.0 and 2.1
  so handing editing the template files is the best bet.

Sorry if I was confusing I was mostly trying to just put out a warning
that the config file has to be changed.

-Mike