Hi All,

I downloaded the latest community version of Endian a few days ago.
Whenever I enable ClamAV, lots of services stop. Rebooting the firewall
does not make any difference and the only thing I can do to get the
services back up is to turn Clam off again. Can anyone suggest why this
would be and how I can fix it?

Also, I don't seem to have any proxy logs. Is this a bug or am I doing
something stupid? I did have logs when I first turned the proxy on but
they disappeared after trying to turn Clam on.

One final question: can anyone recommend a good guide to setting up an
OpenVPN client on Linux including the OpenSSL setup? A sort of dummy's
guide would be good.

Many thanks!

David.

--