I'm sure many of you have heard the CRET warning about DNS. Endian
will need to be patched also but we'll have to wait for the upstreamn
DNSmasq release.

You can read the note here

http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/
2008q3/002148.html

and they are up to rc6 already.

http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/release-candidates/
dnsmasq-2.43rc6.tar.gz

As soon as something is "stablish" I'll build a rpm on my 2.0 box. It
would be really nice if Endian release 2.1 rpm and not point to the
impending 2.2 stable only because this is a major deal.

-Mike