Just a note before anyone runs into this but the init script is broken for efw 2.0 with the newer version of dnsmasq. In a nut shell you can not have more then one -s <domain> option. From the example config this is the meaning of the -s option

# Set the domain for dnsmasq. this is optional, but if it is set, it
# does the following things.
# 1) Allows DHCP hosts to have fully qualified domain names, as long
#     as the domain part matches this setting.
# 2) Sets the "domain" DHCP option thereby potentially setting the
#    domain of all systems configured by DHCP
# 3) Provides the domain part for "expand-hosts"
#domain=thekelleys.org.uk

So for my use I just comment out the BLUE and ORANGE blocks thusly

#    if [ -n "${DOMAIN_NAME_BLUE}" ]; then
#       OPTS="${OPTS} -s ${DOMAIN_NAME_BLUE}"
#    fi
#    if [ -n "${DOMAIN_NAME_ORANGE}" ]; then
#       OPTS="${OPTS} -s ${DOMAIN_NAME_ORANGE}"
#    fi

After that it is good to go... Hopefully 2.1+ does not have this problem but I have not looked.

-Mike