hi

Rubens A. Mascari wrote:
> I need to configure the DNS Dynamic for update my DNS Server (Bind)
>
> I see that the Endian have suporte a nsupdate, but I configure a host
> and don't update domain records. I see that /usr/local/bin/setddns.pl
> execute the /usr/bin/nsupdate program, but this program don't exist in
> this directory.
> What may be happening? I need to install any additional package?

It's not packaged. we focused way to few development on setddns.pl,
since most common dyndns services actually work with it.
2.3 will finally have installed dig, hots, nslookup and also nsupdate

for now install the bind-libs bind-utils packages from centos >4.5, or
wait until the 2.3 release

peter

--
:: e n d i a n