compdoc wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how well my little P3 cpu will do. I googled for
> their hardware specs, but could not find them..
>
> Thanks

  How many computers do you intend to use behind it and how fast is your
internet connection? Both have everything to do with how much power you
really need.

  You also cannot compare clock for clock embedded versus non embedded
processors. Often a desktop PII at around 450mhz will hold it's own
doing networking functions against a 1ghz embedded processor.

  Unless you have an internet connection close to or over 100mbs, don't
waste your electricity where a 450mhz non embedded would never see 20%
cpu load anyway.

--
Dave Studeman
http://www.raqcop.com