From: Sam Osborne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun 10/26/2008 07:15
To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Efw-user] OpenVPN two Endian Firewalls can't get working

Hi Everyone,

I just can't get this VPN working.  I've got a running 2.1.2 EFW at
our school.  In the school I have a Windows Server running DHCP giving
IP addresses in the range of 192.168.103.x with subnet 255.255.0.0 the
EFW is 192.168.100.200 I have other clients manually configured in the
192.168.101.x and 192.168.102.x ranges.

We have now taken over a boarding school and therefore have two
campuses.  Both have ADSL connections.  I'm trying to setup a VPN
between the two so that clients on the new LAN in the boarding college
can receive a DHCP address from the Windows Server, and so they can
also log into the domain and access all the same stuff they can as if
they are sitting in the preexisting school LAN (servers, intranet, and
all Internet traffic sent through the school EFW proxy).

I've followed the directions on this page
httpp://www.endian.com/fileadmin/documentation/efw-admin-guide/en/efw.vpn.openvpn.html#efw.vpn.openvpn.net2net_stepbystep
  but can't get what I want.

New EFW  is 2.2 rc3.  Both sides say connection established, however
it is not getting a DHCP IP address.  What IP address should the new
EFW have on green?  Still in the 192.168 range or is it suppose to be
completely different 10.0 etc?  What IP address pool should I set in
the OpenVPN server?

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated, I've tried
different configurations for 3 days now, searched Google and this list.

Thanks!
Sam.

<<winmail.dat>>