I believe there is an issue with the Bind DN string you're using. Try
testing that string with Softerra's LDAP Browser (free) and see if it
returns anything.

For my company's Active Directory, the string actually reads:

cn=Administrator,cn=Users,ou=Company,ou=Com

But that's because AD treats the Users folder as a Container, rather
than the normal Organizational Unit.

hope it helps.
--
Rafael Fonseca