From: Peter Pellegrini [mailto:ppel...@gwdg.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:45 PM
To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Efw-user] DHCP and (multiple) hostnames.

...ouch, you are absolutely right.
I indeed have another machine running an DNS server and were thinking about
migrating onto the endian machine.
Should have had a closer look. 8)

Thanks again and sorry for bothering
Peter

Shaun Skillin (home) schrieb:

Hi Peter,
I think the issue is that you are using EFW to resolve DNS queries, however EFW
only has DNS proxy capability, not DNS server capability.  Do you have another
internal server, or something that can be used as a DNS server?  That is the
location where you could put DNS entries.

Shaun