Hello Everybody

Actually I have 3 servers running with endian firewall with some
services running (DHCP, IDS, OpenVPN, etc.)

I have been looking at IDS reports about possible access from outside. I
have some register who show severals try to access through several ports
on one of my servers.

There is any way to block or ban ip's in endian firewall 2.2 rc3?

Thanks for your help

--
Ing. Jeffrey Steve Borbón Sanabria
Administrador de sistemas