I'm currently looking into replacing our office's IPCop firewall with
Endian, specifically in order to utilize two connections (bonded T1
and cable modem) simultaneously. Though I'm well-versed w/ IPCop, this
new, multiple uplink is throwing me for a bit of a loop...

Basically, I've got both uplinks configured in Endian but, rather than
having one act as a failover for the other, I'd like to be able to see
both used simultaneously, where all HTTP traffic is sent to the cable
modem and all other traffic uses the bonded T1. Is this possible using
Endian and, if so, can somebody please point me in the right direction?

Also, it'd be ideal to have the system simply divert ALL traffic to
one uplink should the other fail, regardless of what "segmenting" I've
specified. Thanks in advance.

-Chris