Hello folks,

I'm a very satisfied endian user, since the first versions, so I'm not
exactly a endian and linux newbie, but....

... I'm with problems in a new Endian 2.2rc2 set-up, using Windows
authentication.

I already joined the domain successfully, all AD groups are listed
inside Endian Group Policies, I choose the groups that have
permissions to navigate the web, etc...

My issue makes reference to the "need" to specify the proxy in the
browser settings.
I only can use AD authentication if I set the proxy inside the browsers.
If I didn't set it, users still browsing the web like in "transparent" mode.

Can someone find a motivation to this behavior?

I already did read all this references:

http://kb.endian.com/entry/49/
http://efwsupport.com/index.php?topic=547.msg1396;topicseen
http://solaria.endian.it/screencasts/advanced_groups.html
http://www.advproxy.net/ldapads.html

thanks for answers.

hugs

Guilherme Rocha
GF7 Doc & Systems - Soluções Tecnológicas
Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento - World Wide
R. João Goulart, 170  - Rio Pardo - RS - CEP 96640-000
Mobile:  +55 51 81400360 - Home Page:   http://www.gf7.com.br