Please does somebody know why there is change of IP NAT Loopback behaviour in
EFW 2.2? Or how to correct problem?

I need access internal servers from LAN by external IP with port forwarding.
For example we have some users with laptops who occasionally work from home
so their email client is set to the WAN IP, but when they bring the laptop
into the office they are unable to connect to the mail server without
changing their email client to the LAN IP of the mail server.

Before I was using EFW 2.1.x and there it worked correctly without any
special options. But with 2.2  it is not working. I could succesfull ping or
access endian web admin interface https://external-ip:10443 but accessing
some other services in internal network is not working.

Thanks for help.