That sounds great. Are you able to install the tools from the xs-tools.iso? I
have efw running happily on two xenservers, even without a xen kernel.

Any interest in kvm in redhat/centos 5.4 when it gets here?

Thanks

******

Hi Christian,

thanks for the ongoing work, it looks really nice. I hope it will be stable
for production soon, we're waiting for the next version to update our
XEN-Servers with the XENified (paravirtualised) version of EFW 2.3.
There is a community using EFW on XEN  (with ctserver from c't/heise or on
plain debian XEN servers) here in Germany as you already know. We're
actually using my efw-xen kernel 2.6.21
(kernel-xen-2.6.21.7-2.neobiker.i686.efw22.rpm) or even the actual Debain
Lenny XEN Kernel to use EFW in a XEN DomU.

Installation from ISO as HVM and integration the XEN-Kernel's to use it
afterwords as PV-DomU worked like a charm.

Greetings from Neobiker (Jens Friedrich from the EFW credits note)