Hello all!

I setup the OpenVPN server on Endian and it works great.

What I want to change now, is that I always need to input my
username/password on connecting to the VPN. I would prefer to have it
always automaticly connecting on boot. Would someone be so kind and give
me some tips on how to do it? From what I read, I need to use
certificates to do that but I have had no luck finding the right answer.

Thank you very much!