OK, so all I'm seeing at the community download site is
https://sourceforge.net/projects/efw/files/Development/EFW-2.3-RC1/EFW-COMMUNITY-2.3-rc1-200909171932.iso/download

If you have a different link to 2.3 I'll give it a shot on a development box
Monday.

I'm trying to forward ports 5900 for VNC, port 1723 for VPN and port 25 for
SMTP to an internal exchange server.  All works fine on 2.2.