Hi,

I'm trying to achieve the following: use multiple content filters (in
sequence) which I can turn off and on

However it seems that EFW only applies the FIRST contentfilter in the list

(the reason why I want different contentfilters as described below, is for
testing: for example I want to be able at some moments to block websites
from filter1 and 3, other moments filter 1,2 and 3, . etc..)

How I set it up:

contentfilters (1, 2, 3, 4)  I only use for manual blacklisting

each filter has a different blacklist (so there are no overlaps)

1             filter using 'content1'    ANY       ANY       not required
Always                 ANY

2             filter using 'content3'    ANY       ANY       not required
Always                 ANY

3             filter using 'content4'    ANY       ANY       not required
Always                 ANY

4             filter using 'content2'    ANY       ANY       not required
Always                 ANY

5             filter for virus    ANY       ANY       not required
Always                 ANY

BUT, EFW only applies the blacklist from "content1" in the above case

If I rearrange the list and put content3 on the first position, it only
applies the blacklist from content3 etc.

(each change, I do clear the cache on EFW and my browser)

Proxy setting is transparent

I hope someone can help out here

Thanks

L.