The link also failed for me initially but I just tried again and it worked.
Here is a copy of the post from the site.  However the file referenced in the
below post doesnt exist on my endian box.  Perhaps this only affects a certain
version?  I am running 2.5.1.  The only files in that folder are "empty",
"hosts" and "local_nameserver" and all are blank.  Also, what service on Endian
utilises this service?  DNS proxy?

Endian Firewall Users – Urgent Update

                                        Posted on  August 28th, 2012 in
Bandwidth by dglosser

                                        All references to
www.malwaredomains.com/files/spywaredomains.zones need to be changed  to
 mirror1.malwaredomains.com/files/malwaredomains.zones  IMMEDIATELY!
The line DNSMASQ_BLACKHOLE_REDIRECT in /var/efw/dnsmasq/default need to be
changed to 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0 IMMEDIATELY.
Users and IP addresses which repeatedly attempt to download zone
files directly from this site (the majority of which are misconfigured
Endian users)  will be banned.