Hi Robert,

I'd like to test this! In fact a while ago I was wondering whether it would be difficult to include this into efw on my own, but I was missing some time to do this. Great news, you did it!

Greetz,
Andreas Schiller

I'm just finishing up changes to the VPN support in EFW Community 2.5.1.

It includes the following improvements:

  * Add Xauth support to IPsec for host-net connections
  * Proper IPsec operation when initiator is behind NAT
  * L2TP PSK and Certificate
  * Xauth/L2TP User configuration page

This not only adds a new package for the L2TP support it also modifies the existing efw-ipsec package. As a result I would like to get as much testing as possible before releasing it and possible breaking someone's IPsec connection.

If you are interested in giving this a try (and can access your firewall even without your IPsec connection :-)) please let me know.

Andreas Schiller
Softwareentwicklung & Beratung

Waldwinkel 12
31199 Diekholzen