Endian 2.5.1 Community Version:

Hello

Once again after 3 months on our Endian firewall the partition /var/log
was filled up. According to the following document (How to avoid running
out of space to store log files), I set the corresponding setting in
order that logs are deleted when 15% of remaining free space is reached.

http://help.endian.com/entries/21457211-How-to-avoid-running-out-of-disk-space-to-store-log-files

Unfortunately that does not work, neither the default behavior of
reaching 10% of free space on /var/log. I noted only today that in the
help documentation there is mentioned the
efw-syslog-2.9.8-1.endian9.noarch.rpm fixing this issue. On our firewall
version efw-syslog-2.7.9-1.endian9str is installed. Is there any way to
get this actual rpm for the community version?

I would be grateful for any hint. Thanks in advance, Andre