Hey!

The problem happened randomly, many time a day.. But when it happened all
the web pages that I'm trying to open are just loaded until timed out.

*El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | Junior
SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elache...@ubuntu.com <elache...@ubuntu.com> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche> *

*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*