I am trying to debug a CMP Entity EJB using the J2EE RI 1.2.1 under NT.
I have managed to be able to debug SESSION (stateless or stateful) EJB
within the
J2EE 1.2.1 RI using the JPDA interfaces and a suitable debugger. However,
when I set a break-point in any CMP Entity EJB code (including
setInitialContent!)
the breakpoint is never hit!? I switched from a UI Debugger to jdb, and the
same thing.
I inserted some "trace statements" so I know for a fact the code is
executing, but the
debugger will not break.

This is most annoying, any suggestions?