Hi,

I want to query a CMP that has a field Date mapped to an Oracle Date col
table. The data is stored in the database with year, month, day and time.
What I want is, return all registers with a certain year, month and day. Not
considering the time. The signature must be:

java.util.Collection findByDate(java.util.Date date)

So, as the Date I am passing as a parameter has an empty time, and the time
is present in the database field, how to build a query that ignores it ?

Thank you,
Flavio.