Hi All,

I am using EJB 2.0, Axis2 Websrvice and Weblogic 8.1 Server.

I am trying to make a EJB call from my Axis2 Webservice part. I am deploying
an ear file which contains both ejb and webservice war file.
Here, the EJB call is going fine, but wile returning a response object i am
getting a ClassLoader Problem, which says that " Loader constrained violated
for com.ejb.Response class".
I am having this class in com.jar file and placed in ear file. I have added
the com.jar in manifest classpath entry of both war file and ejb.jar file.
Both are sharing the same jar file.

But if while I am testing the ejb alone from a Junit test case the response
is coming correctly.
and while I am testing the web service alone, with out having the ejb call
inside, its going fine.

Can anybody help me out to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Shiju