Hi Anand,
the problem you mentioned was fixed by me with revision 5198 nearly one week
ago. Do you have the
latest Makefile for windows?

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/trunk/win32

If you have all the dependencies installed like mentioned on the wiki you
should be able to
compile ekiga with

make update-sources
make