Congrats To evryone involved for the new interface !
Suggestion : Maybe donations could be used to buy a certificate for 20
$/Year ?

IE7 / Chrome and FF3 security message make the newbie user think usually the
website is dead ( experience inside )

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 1:42 AM, Peter Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 3:48 PM, yannick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thank you for the feedback. I think i have fixed everything.
> >
> > http://www.ekiga.net
>
> Hi All,
>
> Very nice and congrats on yet another massive upgrade!
>
> Once thing I have noticed (not sure if this is ekiga or ekiga.net) but
> if i search for a user that I know is online (IE from one account on
> one laptop to another account on another) I get a '1 user found' but
> the user isn't listed in the search results. I only get 'results
> restricted to 100' at the top and no people. Same goes if I search the
> the other use. There's a screen shot attached.
>
> Peter
>
> BTW I just tried to send this with the screenshot attached but it got
> moderated.

Michel memeteau
Blog 0.2 : http://memeteau.free.fr
Fixe :  0974763294 Mobile : 0624808051
VOIP | Visio: sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
jabber/GoogleTalk : xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>