Hi

Thank you for the reply , what i have already done is place the ekiga.conf
file to Roaming Folder before the Installation start . Now it left 4 Windows

1) Welcome Window
2) Agrement Window
3) Component Window
4) Installation Path .

Can i remove those too ? and use the default settings .

Thank You

Ahmed

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Eugen Dedu <eugen.d...@pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr