Hello,

I am lost a bit about the uses of a SIP Proxy. I see how it is useful for outgoing calls, but I don't see how it can handle multiple ekiga.net addresses on different workstation.

Setup:
I have a non port translating firewall, that simply routes incoming calls to given internal IP.
I have a certain number of workstations.
If I set-up the routes for a specific workstation the RTP works fine both for calls out and incoming.

So I assume that technically I should be able to have an outgoing/incoming relay behind the firewall that would make the distribution.

Do I need to set-up a public domain name and an internal registrar?

What am I missing here? ...

Cheers,

Philippe
begin:vcard
fn:Philippe Laliberte
n:Laliberte;Philippe
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;cell:+44 7890 628 541
note:Public Certificate and PGP Key available
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
end:vcard