> I am running UbuntuStudio 7.10 and Ekiga 2.0.11
> which is Linux and all works fine. I do have some problems with sound
> breaking up but it works.

> Edward Dunagin-Dunigan-Dunnigan

Excellent! I can see Ekiga is almost working on my Slackware box. It looks to
work fine until it crashes due to this assert bug. Could you please offer a few
details? For instance, which kernel and are you using ALSA (version?) or some
other? What audio hardware?

Along these lines I am about to buy a notebook, and would be inclined to go
for hardware that others have used Ekiga with success.

Dee