Hi everyone,

This question sort of goes with the question I had asked before about
looking for a VOIP phone that works with Ekiga. I've been doing some
research on SIP compatible phones and I came across a line of phones made by
Grandstream Network Inc. These look like phones that would do what I'm
looking for that is having a phone that connects directly to my router so
that I can place calls without having my computer on. I was wondering if
anyone uses anything like this or can recommend me a phone that defiantly
would work with Ekiga. I'm also on IRC at the moment IRC server:
irc.gnome.org Handle: joneal and I also have a SIP account [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for helping!

--
Sincerely,
Business Manager Jeremiah O'Neal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Network with me: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/944/834