On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 9:00 PM, Ed <ek...@0x1b.com> wrote:

> http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_behind_a_NAT_router#Using_Ekiga_through_a_http_proxy
> >
> > It's binary only and it's proprietary (patent pending)...
> >

> and therefore useless AFAIAC
>
> does an advert belong in that location on the Wiki?
>
> The correct venue to acquire the gift from our government of
> privileges for your intangible asset is the Copyright system - patents
> are inappropriate for semantic works of any kind.
> link sent to:
> http://endsoftpatents.org/
> http://dotank.nyls.edu/communitypatent/

whoua. calm down. I never said realtunnel  was open source, everyBody knows
that  , advertise for a "standard" proprietary solution to tunnel SIp
traffic so people can use Ekiga is a far better solution for me than saying
" ask your admin to change the router .... "

In the same Manner we advert on the wiki for proprietary SIP software in
order to improve interop....

My question was more : does it work for you ? if it doesn't I won't
advertise, but I've heard it was.