HI
On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 8:33 PM, Eugen Dedu <eugen.d...@pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr
> wrote:

> Which one should she click on? How much further do you think she is
>> going to get?
>>

> I agree with you.  The problem is that we are still in the middle of
> transition having started long ago.  www.ekiga.org is more beautiful and
> only one person can change it (so secure), but nearly all the pages are
> obsolete, while wiki.ekiga.org has practically all the information (and is
> community-based).  Someone proposed to change mediawiki in drupal (in the
> wiki site) and integrate www.ekiga.org web site too.  That would finish
> the transition and all the problems.
> Of course, you are free to comment on the wiki web site too :o)

I just wanted someone to download the latest ekigaWin32 and point him  to
ekiga.org .

But the only downlodable think on the website are the sources for each 3.2.X
release .

Ekiga is a great software but the website is really important as people
won't look furtther to find it .....

there i only one admin access ? Why not share it so at least a current
release for each platform is on the website ?

Or link the download to the wiki page ....