For you to accomplish such a setup you would to first have to get a middle
man which would take the forwarded call from Google voice and then forward
it to a sip address.  Such middle man include "ipkall."  There are others
but I use ipkall because its free.  The only thing is that since Google
voice has been out many people have gotten numbers with ipkall and have
ended up not using them so the number gets shuffled but the person who used
that number with Google voice still has it connected to there Google voice
account.  So you might have to try multiple times on ipkall website to get
a number that Google voice can forward to.  So your set up should look like
this: (Google voice) to (ipkall) to (sip address)