2012/9/15 Eugen Dedu <eugen.d...@pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr>

> On 15/09/12 00:37, Antonio Trande wrote:
>
>> 2012/9/14 Eugen
>> Dedu<eugen.d...@pu-pm.univ-**fcomte.fr<eugen.d...@pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr>

>>> Could you confirm that line 305 from /usr/include/ffmpeg/libavutil/**
>>> **avutil.h
>>>
>>> is:
>>>   305     AV_PICTURE_TYPE_NONE = 0, ///<  Undefined
>>> ?
>>>

>> I confirm.
>>

>>> If yes, then please do:
>>> - in opal/plugins/video/common, rename ffmpeg directory to ffmpeg2 (so
>>> that it is not found)
>>> - rebuild opal (./configure and make)
>>>

>> See attached.
>>

> The problem is the following.  Opal in config.log says:
> checking if libavutil has AV_PICTURE_TYPE_NONE... no
> checking if libavutil has AVPictureType... no
>
> On the other hand, your ffmpeg from Fedora has in avutil.h:
>  304 enum AVPictureType {
>
>  305     AV_PICTURE_TYPE_NONE = 0, ///< Undefined
> [...]
>
> So opal configure does not find AV_PICTURE_TYPE_NONE, hence it defines it,
> but afterwards there is collision since it is defined in avutil.h.
>
> So how could that happen?  Are you sure that you do not have two ffmpeg
> installations?  For ex. one in /usr/local, which gets used by configure,
> and another one from Fedora which gets used during make?

ffmpeg is only one. I think that or there is confusion on my Fedora or this
problem is tied with /usr
Move<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UsrMove>on Fedora 17.
Could be for that ? I'll try to compile Ekiga on a fresh installation, too.

> Also, couldn't you execute configure without "PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/*
> *lib/pkgconfig" (on a fresh directory, where you have not built opal)?

I must so that ./configure finds ptlib libraries.

--
*Antonio Trande
"Fedora Ambassador"*

**mail*: mailto:sagit...@fedoraproject.org <sagit...@fedoraproject.org>
*Homepage*: http://www.fedora-os.org
*Sip Address* : sip:sagitter AT ekiga.net
*Jabber <http://jabber.org/>* :sagitter AT jabber.org
*GPG Key: 19E6DF27*