Hi,

Could you please describe what you mean by "reports"?  Are you looking for
daily/weekly email with graphs or something else?

We have that in SPM (monitoring) and Logsene (log analytics) is getting it,
too.  Kibana has this as well via phantomjs, I believe, though I'm not sure
how/if it's hooked up to email.

Otis