Dear Ivan

thank you very much for your fast and helpful response. I will create some
demo data and play with your snippet.

I really appreciate your help!

btw... I think my scenario is a very standard scenario for working with
facets -- e.g. every online shop is working in this fashion with facets.

kind regards
Volker