My query is as below ,  which gives me all the colleges with state code
"MA" i want all the colleges that are in "MA" or "NY" how to add OR filter

{
  "query": {
    "filtered": {
      "query": {
        "nested": {
          "path": "programs",
          "query": {
            "bool": {
              "must": [
                {
                  "match": {
                    "programs.progName": "Computer and Information Sciences"
                  }
                },
                {
                  "range": {