I agree with Ivan. You should have another running.
Is 10.10.10.1 your IP address?

Could you gist your full log?

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet | @elasticsearchfr

Le 31 décembre 2013 at 09:38:26, HansPeterSloot (hanspeter.sl...@gmail.com) a
écrit:

It seems that it is not enough.
The message keeps appearing.

Op dinsdag 31 december 2013 08:43:08 UTC+1 schreef HansPeterSloot:
No there is only 1 node.
Is is sufficient to remove the # in the elasticsearch.yml before the following
entry:
 discovery.zen.ping.multicast.enabled: false

Regards HansP