Hi all,

I am trying to find out what could be causing system load to be over 6.5 on
a 6 cores server. This is not yet critically alarming but this does not
look great. Before throwing more CPU at the problem I would like to
troubleshoot and figure out what is the best solution here.
I have gist a hot thread dumps and some more info. Please find the links
bellow. Thank you for helping out.

*Elasticsearch JVM stats*

https://gist.github.com/Gster1/9459f2e78893609bf713
*Elasticsearch Hot_threads dump* *and systems info*
https://gist.github.com/Gster1/23a1be1089a8d1f6fde1

Greg