Do you mean that you insert a very big JSON document in elasticsearch or do you
insert line by line?

May be you could illustrate a bit more with a log example (please don't attach
it but gist it)?

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet | @elasticsearchfr

Le 8 janvier 2014 at 11:58:06, xjj210...@gmail.com (xjj210...@gmail.com) a