OK, I will post the issue later.

About the river,

The first line: "This river plugin helps to index documents from your local
file system and using SSH."

Does it means """  I store a bunch of pdf file in my local directory and by
using the river plugin I can search the file in the directory. """ ?

In fact, I started to study ElasticSearch this week and I am not very
familiar the filesystem means here.
Thanks a lot.

Ivan
David Pilato於 2014年1月8日星期三UTC+8下午7時32分17秒寫道: