Your configuration looks good to me.

I modified your spring file to add a node and change server location:

    <elasticsearch:node properties="esProperties" name="node" />

    <elasticsearch:client id="esClient2"  mappings="experiment2/NewTitles"
                          esNodes="localhost:9300"
                          forceMapping="true" properties="esProperties"/>

I started you main() and the factory starts as expected.
No error seen.

Not sure where your issue came from.

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet | @elasticsearchfr