AFAIK no.

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet | @elasticsearchfr

Le 13 janvier 2014 at 22:55:37, Steinar Bang (s...@dod.no) a écrit:

> When you delete the river (remove _meta doc).

On a similar note: is writing a new version of the _meta doc supposed to
restart the river?

(I've found that it doesn't: I need to DELETE the _meta doc, then write
a new _meta doc (or restart the ES node)... which is find by me. I just
wondered if writing a new _meta doc was supposed to be enough to do a
river restart...?)