Hi,

I have 3 ubuntu VM's on a private network, each has 64GB ram. I started  ES
Beta2 (need it to use term vector feature) on each node with 30GB heap
space and with the following changes in the configuration file:

discovery.zen.ping.multicast.enabled: false
discovery.zen.ping.unicast.hosts: ["host1","host2","host3"]
bootstrap.mlockall: true
gateway.type: local
gateway.recover_after_nodes: 2
gateway.expected_nodes: 3
discovery.zen.minimum_master_nodes: 2

Sometimes es processes get killed by OOM killer and when I restart a node I
ran into situation like
> host1,host2,host3  thinking all three nodes are connected and form a
cluster, and the host3 thinks it is all by itself with status red (names
are random)
> host1 and host2 form one cluster and host2 and host3 forms another
cluster.

Any idea about what I am doing wrong and any suggestions? I will need to
index 20 million documents and have 3 separate indexes with 5 shards 1
replica.

Thanks,