Hi David,

Thanks for replying. The problem is that if you have a plugin that lets say
is responsible for polling ES _/node/stats and pushing the data
"somewhere", you don't want 100 nodes doing the same thing (that's a rough
example).  It just seems like it's a central point of failure, but if
deployed per-node, you end up with duplicate data or duplicate service
calls with #X-simultaneously-running plugins.

You have written a lot of plugins/rivers. Are your meant to be deployed
singularly?