Lucene will calculate you score based on a scoring formula. I am pretty
sure that the location of the word is not part of this formula but rather
how common the
word is in your sentence. I.e multiple occurences of 'venue' should
increase scoring and adding other words to your sentence should decrease
the scoring.

Hope this helps, I am pretty sure there is detailed info about this in the
lucene docs.

Kind regards /Johan